Our wide range of experience before regulatory bodies can help remove administrative roadblocks for your business.
Every business involves dealing with administrative and regulatory bodies, but that doesn’t mean it has to get in the way of your operations. Our lawyers understand how to explain your options clearly and simply, and how to conduct complex proceedings with a focus on achieving the business results you want.
- Gas export licensing
- Short-term gas export orders
- Pipeline, facilities and tariff applications
- Appeals and challenges of decisions
- National Energy Board
- Surface Rights Board
- Municipal Government Board
- Labour Relations Board
- Human Rights Commission
- Workers' Compensation Board
- Municipal, subdivision and development appeal boards